Cookies

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

...hmmm...

Not much has been happening since my last post. Have got two afternoons this week where I will be working, which means more driving and feeling like a nomad.
Although, next week, as of Monday I begin my two week placement for Revolution Films and I am sooooo looking forward to it. So, I shall be filling you in on what I will be getting up to. It's an independent, film production company and the job title I applied for was a 'Runner'. I'm guessing that there will be lots of running around (pun not intended).
Unfortunately it is unpaid, only my travel is covered. That sucks a little, but it's all experience that will lead me on to bigger, brighter things.
I've decided I'm going to try and steer clear of feeling sorry for myself, and ranting about my life failings in this blog. Whilst it is still called A 20-something Struggle, I will try and document the achievements and hopefully how my life starts to take and grow a life of its own.
I think that's all for now. Like I said, pretty boring post today.