Cookies

Thursday, 6 January 2011

2011 wish list...

Right, as I am a tad bored at work and it's not even lunch time yet, I have been compiling together my 2011 wish list. It is a collection of the things I want to obtain throughout this year. Maybe something every couple of months.
It's not too long I hope, as I don't want to seem spoilt and brattish. These are just a few items that I have continuously been thinking about for the past months, and now that I am in full time employment with a semi-decent wage I can afford to treat myself now and then. So here it is. Don't judge, it's just me.

1) Traditional Barber jacket...

2) A digital SLR - preferably Canon...

3) Pair of brown Penny Loafers...

4) Download/Sonisphere tickets for 2011...


5) A trip to Paris...
Source: http://www.whyhelser.com/2009/11/free-trip-to-paris-france/

There...nothing too obscure or unobtainable. Just some things to keep me motivated this year.