Cookies

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

...A Journey Home...

...walking past St. Paul's Cathedral...

...along the Thames...

...through Borough Market...

...past Southwark Cathedral...

...and into London Bridge...
my journey home. my favourite places i walk past everyday. beautiful spots in an urban city. just a little bit of my world to share with you.


as i write this post, i have finally cleared out my uni box full of work, tidied my room and organised some themes for later blog posts. i am now currently in my jammies, snuggled up in my bed watching some programme on Channel 4. i know it's only 8.30pm but god was i tired today. have been asked to do more and more little projects. which is nice, 'cos being a receptionist my day can drag a little and become a bit boring. i make sure i always have my notebook and my reading books with me to keep occupied whilst i get one with my little tasks. but i am glad that 'hump' day is over and from tomorrow only two days 'till the weekend. will be a good one too i hope, as james is coming up tomorrow eve and staying 'till saturday eve. think i'm gonna plan something for us to do saturday. maybe a little trip into town. do some museum trips and a bit of vintage bargain hunting (not that he'll enjoy the latter).

so as of tonight i probably will not be posting again until sunday as my time will taken up with work in the day and then james in the eve. but have no fear hopefully i shall have some things to say come sunday. will tell you all about it.

...today's outfit...
that's all for now my dears...

...on the train...