Cookies

Monday, 28 February 2011

...Rainy Days...

due to the bad weather here in london this weekend, which has continued on into this week, it meant that what i had planned to do with james fell flat. we ventured out and got halfway up the high street and eventually turned back. it was just to damn wet, windy and yucky to do anything. shame.

not letting it deter us, we decided to make the most of it and had a proper rainy day. films, cups of tea and baking cookies. below are a few snippets of my outfit and also the little surprise i mentioned previously. i hope you like it. was my first attempt at making a little video snapshot. there will defo be more to come as i really enjoyed putting it together. please click to make it bigger. its a bit small at the moment.

...bad outfit pic (courtesy of james)...



  


...beautiful scarf and vintage bag...


...james...

...my dog blurred...
sunday was pretty much the same. some sunshine then it disappeared into a mist of rain and blahness. so my mum decided we should make pop corn and we then settled down to watch a cheesy sunday afternoon film. i then cooked dinner for my brother, mum and i.

...and that's that. a little taste of my weekend. hope all of your weekends were just as enjoyable. the last two pics are from my Canon SRL, which i have finally had developed. i will put them up soon i promise. they turned out alright i think.

p.s. just to let you know my new weekly fixture in my blog, which i mentioned a while back will be appearing sometime this week. am getting everything together at the moment for it. so stay tuned.