Cookies

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

...Blue Monday...

...monday routine - breakfast...
...What a Monday is to me...

i meant to post this yesterday but i got in late from work after having dinner with two of my darling friends. time ran away.
i was knackered and a bit tipsy when i got home. so all i could manage was editing my outfit posts and getting them ready to upload. i had to get my stuff packed for today as i'm going up to my dad's after work this eve. so that was more pressing. i'm hoping to have some really good posts when i get back on sunday. maybe some more vids. my dad says he has lots of stuff planned for us to do. looking forward to being up in the lakedistrict. away from london for a few days. so i apologies now if my posts are not as frequent. i have some little things planned to fill but nothing substantial. posting will resume as normal come sunday.
was pretty cold and miserable yesterday so i tried to wear something with colour and flowers. i'm also planning to put a little video of my journey home up soon...this week if i get time.






...lunch time fancies...


...and well there we go. my monday delights. hope your mondays were not blue and grey like mine.


xxx

...more cakes at work...