Cookies

Monday, 28 March 2011

...S.O.W...

i meant to do this post last week but with our office move in a couple of weeks, everything is pretty manic. seeing as i do most of my bloggin at work, i was completely swamped with archiving. many apologies. also i couldn't find a song that i wanted to share. nothing was grabbing me, until late last night, when i was out for a run. 'hometown glory' by adele. such a good song and really captures the essence of what it is like to just take in your surroundings and appreciated the good things. an up lifting song with such a deep and souful sound. the words and the music played juxtapose one another with the sad melodic tune. adele is stunning and has a beautiful voice that makes me just sit and listen to her. close my eyes and get lost in her words. so here is my song of last week and this week. listen, enjoy and remember the things about your hometown that make you smile...


xxx