Cookies

Thursday, 21 April 2011

...I.O.W...

haven't done one of these in a while and i feel really bad. i decided i wanted to showcase more of my photography and gain some feed back from people. think it will help me progress and see what i can improve on. so, this image like the previous one is of a while back, during my time at uni. i have edited it quite a bit because i thought the colours should be brighter and the contrast fuller. 

the image was taken in year 2 of uni at a 'rocky horror picture show'. it's actually one of my all time fave photos i've taken. i also have one in black and white. i love the sinister smirk juxtaposed with the innocent, doe eyed look between my two friends.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30322879@N08/3921826263/in/photostream
if you get the chance check out my flickr, which can be found on one of my pages. let me know what you guys think.

xxx