Cookies

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

...I.O.W...

happy birthday to my wonderful boyf. as it's james's birthday today, my image of the week is another one of mine own creations. taken of james sleeping in the park, i like the way the image draws you in. it's up close, personal and intimate.


not a brilliant image, but i like its intensity of simple colours.

so second day of my week long commute into work from worthing. it's going pretty well. mostly i sleep for the better part of the journey. i like being able to see james on a regular basis. having dinner, chilling watching telly and just hanging out like a normal couple. not having to think about when we can make time to see each other. it becomes boring and a bit of a chore. if this commute works, then my time in worthing will be become more frequent.

have a lovely tuesday

xxx