Cookies

Monday, 27 June 2011

...Mid-Year summary...

at the beginning of this year, i made a list of things i wanted to acquire. i have managed to achieve all but one, my barbour jacket. everything else has been completed.

as we have passed the mid point of 2011, i have decided to create a list of goals that i can aspire to. not necessarily objects for me to purchase. over the past months i have lost my passion for creativity. have got stuck in a lull and am not sure how to pull myself out. i am not going to weep about it on here, as my blog is space for me to plant my aspirations and be positive. i have been thinking a lot about what i want in life and what will make me happy. i have come up with a list, or dreams i want to achieve. i have seen a lot of people on blogs i follow do this sort of thing, and i find it very inspiring seeing what people want out of life. how they will go about fulfilling those dreams.

sorry for poor quality
this is a little piece of something, that i'm in no hurry to make happen. it is a guide to me focused and driven. this is about getting my life on track and doing things that make me happy, not because they are the easier option.

happy monday all.

xxx