Cookies

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

...Race For Life...

i haven't made a big deal of this, but i thought as it is for a good cause, why shouldn't i? this sunday i am running 5K for the Race for Life. this is only for women, and is in aid of cancer research, a charity very close to my heart. both my grandma and nanna babara died of cancer. it is on 5K but i have never done anything like this, and feel really proud of myself. i don't want seem pushy but if you feel like showing your support, please visit my page. leave comments or even donate. every little helps. 

of course i will be posting all about the days festivities. will be a good day, hanging with my family (my mum, cousins and aunty are running as well) and having some laughs.

love to all, hope you are making most of the weather (if in the U.K).
xxx