Cookies

Friday, 30 September 2011

...23 and no idea...



It was my birthday yesterday. Am now the grand old age of 23. Where has life gone. The year has passed so quickly. This time last year I was holding my dinner party. Time really does fly. I just wanted to post a quickie of few things I got. Some cards. From the boyf' i got some shoes, Mad Men (series4) and this amazing polariod book. My dad has got me a kindle and my mum is getting some vouchers. Very low key which is nice. No fussing. I am going out with friends for lunch tomorrow, which am really looknig forward too. Some of my girl-friends I haven't seen in such a long time. Will be nice to catch up. Not much has happened this week. Work and the such like. Woke up this morning with a terrible cold. Felt really bunged and coughy. Hoping it will pass quickly. Colds are the worst.




Have a lovely weekend everyone!

xxx