Cookies

Thursday, 22 September 2011

...Date Night...


As a couple James and myself don't really go on dates anymore. Of course we go out for dinner now and  then, or to the cinema. Sometimes day trips out, but we never pruposefully make the effort to get dressed up and have a 'date night'. So, in order to rectify this we decided, well he chose to, go out all dressed up, and have a classy night out. He chose this lively little Indian restuarant just down the road. We had wine and some really tasty food. Of course he took some pics of my outfit. Not sure if it works with the waistcoat. Plus I ended up wearing my hair down in the end. I also ended up wearing these burgundy boots too. What do you think?


Doing this outfit posts is really helping me to get an idea of what works well for me. It allows me to see what is a 'hit' and what is a defo 'miss'. All feed back is welcome. Sometimes you need an outsiders perpesctive on things...

xxx