Cookies

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

...A Little Indulgence...


I thought I would give this ago, as I've seen these boxes floating around for sometime in the blogging world. And plus what girl doesn't love a few beauty products. Yesterday my first ever Glossybox arrived. Oh, it was so wonderful. The baby pink box, all wrapped up deliciously.



My pictures may not do it justice so I do apologise for the quality. I am really looking forward to using the highbrow kit. Looks really fancy. I'm more excited to use te free creams. I love balms and hand creams. Working with children, you are constantly washing your hands nad they can get really dry. So, I will defo be giving the pot I got a go. This is by no means going to turn into a beauty blog. It is let alone a fashion blog but I will attempt to let you know how I get on with these products.



Been a long day today and am currently waiting for the beau to return home from work with a delicious Papa Johns Pizza. This company does the best pizzas ever. So tasty. Yum. Will be a nice way to unwind from a long day at work. Best of all I have to only be in work for the afternoon tomorrow, so am looking forward to a lay in. Bliss...

xxx