Cookies

Sunday, 2 October 2011

...Bit under the weather...


For the past week, I have had a terrible headache, which formed and developed into a head cold. Urgh!!! So I haven't been feeling the greatest. But I didn't want that to stop me enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having here in London. As much as a love the sun, I am looking forward to layering up and having that cold nose experience.

Didn't do much today. I drove back down to Worthing, and we went to chill in the park and catch some reays. James took some more outfit pics. He is secretly, well maybe not secretly, enjoying taking these pics as much as he protests he doesn't.
xxx

Top - New Look via charity shop, Shorts - Next via charity shop (cut off by me), Shoes - Peacocks, Bag - Furla (competition), Glasses - charity shop