Cookies

Thursday, 13 October 2011

...Muggy & Chilly...

...what I wore...



Today I went and met my friend from my old job, in Borough Market for lunch (post on that later). The weather was a micture of chilly and muggy. So dressing was kind of hard. I dressed as if it would rain and get colder as the day went on. It seemed to work, as it rained on my way home.

Again, to keep my creative juices flowing, I choose to take instagram outfit pics. Mixing my outfit posts up with illustrations, instagrams and standard photos, makes me feel more inspired when I post. I was beginning to get in a rut with my blog. Am looking to change it up a little. Your thoughts on this would be lovely.




Later today I've got my course. Very excited as we are editing this week. If you follow me on twitter you will have noticed that I was shooting last Thursday. More to come later.

Enjoy...

xxx