Cookies

Sunday, 23 October 2011

...Sunday Update...


Such a busy week. My course is coming to an end. Which is sad as I've met some really lovely people. From next week on I will be posting about my 8 week film course I enrolled on and what I got up to.

I have been doing more shifts at my nursery and have signed up on an open study course to do a NVQ level 3 in early years practice. Just so I can get a bit more money but also have a qualification behind me. On top of this, I have begun (after much thought and deliberation) to apply for an Early Years PGCE. Took a long time to reach this descision as I strongly believe you should only go into teaching if your are truly passionate about it...and I am. It feels so nice to be finaly working towards a goal again. Am really trying to get my future sorted and feel much more settled for it.

Most of today was spent hanging out with my mum. Was lovely. Being in Worthing and working down south I don't get to see my friends and family much. So I try make the most of my time at home. Such as last night antics for Laura's birthday and a family Sunday lunch today. Went for a lovely walk in the park with the dog, unfortunetly as I was snapping away I didn't realise that my SD wasn't in my camera. Boo!!!!! Shame. Got some good pics too.

Hope you have all had a good week.

xxx