Cookies

Friday, 18 November 2011

...A day Off...

...a trip in Brighton...


What does one do on a day off, mid-week I might add? Well for me, it was a trip into town. A glorious crisp day. Was just super nice to have a day wondering around and hanging out with the bf. We didn't do much, were going to go cinema but nothing caught our eye, so we meandered around town. There was this amazing street drummer performing and I was so pleased to have my camera handy. Usually in those situations I am without. I will try and upload the video I took later, but for now you'll have to make do with pictures. I did try and get James to take a picture of my outfit as I really liked it today but he refused. Urgh, so I only managed my bag, shoes and hat.


I also managed to bag myself a onesie. It is a lot more reserved than the animal ones and I think it's the perfect winter/xmas item to have in ones wardrobe, ha! I have included a rather happy face of me in my onesie. Sometimes I am that lame. All in all a pretty good day. Managed to get a cheeky pic of the bf too without him realising. Attempted to do some more coursework but alas I got distracted and decided to plan some up coming posts. Stay tuned as always...


xxx