Cookies

Monday, 7 November 2011

...Hurts...


I love this band so much. Brilliant atmospheric music and Theo is bloody gorg. I didn't take my camera, shock horror I know. But I wanted to just experience the music and not have to faff around with things. I took some instragrams and managed to get some outfit pics before I left. Really should invest in a remote self-timer control.


The best thing about the whole night was spending some time with my mumma. A proper night out. Food and music. Also, only bloody Kylie Monogue came on stage and sang with Hurts. Amazing. The crowd went crazy. For Brixton this was something else. The tickets were relatively cheap and it felt criminal to then have Kylie on stage. Ahhhhhh. A moment to forever cherish. Was a great way to end the week. Half day of work on Friday and then a brillant gig in the eve. Super!


xxx