Cookies

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

...It's a Circus...

...what I wore...


Spending time with friends is such a great way to unwind and relax. Laughs, food and shopping thrown into the mix never fail elivate any pressure from our hectic lifestyles. On Sunday past, I caught up with some uni friends who I haven't seen in such a long time. We hung out round Oxford street, hitting Forever 21, then mooching around finding somewhere to have lunch (post on that later). Here are some snaps of what I wore and what I got up to. I eventually changed out of loafers into my biker boots. Warmer and just in cased it rained. My cashmere jumper was so snug, and best of all it was about £3 from a charity shop. It's bargains like that, that make my day...


xxx

P.S I have my first christmas post coming up soon.