Cookies

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

...Jellyantrics...


Last week, me and the family celebrated our family friend's 60th. Was sucha great night. I was ill, which bummed but didn't let it stop me enjoying myself. Of course I was on photo watch, although everyone had a god and we all got soem great pictures of the night. Was so funny, loud and most of the people who turned up were drunk by the end. Lots of food, wine, dancing, singing and shouting. We stayed over at their house where the partied continued on until about 3/4 in the morning. I was in bed by this point.


That morning the lovely birthday boy, cooked us all (17 of us) a delicious breaky. Went down perfectly with all the sore heads knocking about. It was lovely seeing everyone again after having been on holiday together. Good chance to catch up with friends and drink the night away (for some that it, ha!)...I took over 100 photos so limiting them down for this post was hard, hence why it has taken almost a week to upload them...I have also included some iamges of what I wore. Not full length outfit shots but snaps of part it...


xxx