Cookies

Sunday, 27 November 2011

...Positively False...


Monday, what a night. I had the pleasure of being invited to a private screening of a new documentary film, made by the wonderful Joan Shenton and my film tutor Andi Reise. Alongside this I was asked to do the stills photography and videography during and after the screening. It was so much fun. Of course I was extremely nervous, but soon relaxed into the feel of the evening. Everyone was so warming, and it was nice to talk to people about a really interesting topic. This event really opened my eyes up to this whole area. I will go not into too much detail about it as it is such a touchy subject. But please, if you get a chance to see this film please do. It was brilliant. Uttery brilliant and interesting and thought provoking. The film is still out there trying to gain recognition in the festival arena and has already been nomitated for some European awards. So, this is my little plug attempt.


The screening was held at the Lost theatre in Stockwell, always a trendy place to be.  Good food and lots of drinks were consumed, however unfortunetly for me, I barely ate and had, I think, one quick drink, I was that busy rushing around. Running on adrenaline I think. Barely had time to stop and relax. I wanted to make a good impression and get the shots. Hopefully I did...


xxx