Cookies

Saturday, 26 November 2011

...Saturday musings...

...cloudy day, lets do work...






This is my typical Saturday: coursework, hair in towel and uploading pics for my blog. Am spending most of today doing coursework for my NVQ, assignment three I here come, and planning some blog posts for later. This being one of them. I have a post coming up about my special Monday evening, where I went to a private screening. More on that to come. I spend most of my weekends travelling back to London to see friends and chill out. Is always nice to have some me time and really focus on things. Like tonight I am going for drinks, which will be fun and then tomorrow I am meeting up with uni friends up in town. Bit o' lunch and good old natter, maybe some christmas shopping thrown if I feel ready. I hate christmas shopping. It's soo hard, especially when one of my good friends has already done hers. I know crazy organised right? Am relly gutted also that I couldn't make it to the Birmingham Bloggers Xmas meet up. So sad but am looking forward to seeing everyone's post and I will defo be making it to the next one. Hope they all have a wicked time. Really needto organise my plans. 





So back to work I get. Just wanted to show a little bit of my Saturdays. Must write, write, write. I have also included some pics of what I wear when hanging out round the house...pretty simple and cosy...

xxx