Cookies

Monday, 7 November 2011

...Sunday Update...


*meant to post this yesterday*

Here we are once again, on a Sunday evening, sitting down to watch ANTM and TOWIE. Almost becoming a ritual. My course is progressing nicely. Nearly finished assignment one, yay. Personal statement for my PGCE application not so good. Really am struggling. But hopefully will be all worth it. Have got a little prject lined up soon. Will tell more later. Exciting. Next week I will be posting my short film I made and various shots from the shoot. Was so much fun. 

Next week is naothe work filled week and then a busy weekend. Will looking forward to a weekend of doing nothing soon. But again will spill hte beans of all my activities next. 

Not much else really. Ended today with a drink down the pub with my friend Anna. Girl time is a must.

Enjoy your evening and have a great week...

xxx