Cookies

Monday, 26 December 2011

...A Morning Stroll...


...festivities...


My Christmas morning. Standard. Present opening, took Basil (Dad & Pam's) dog for a walk and took some pics of the surrounding countryside. Wore something comfy and warm, although changed into something a bit smarter for dinner and then christmas day tea. Weather was a bit grim but least it wasn't that cold, jut very very very windy. How was all your christmas mornings? I have lots more pictures from the days festivities which I will post later. Don't want to overload you just yet. Still digesting all that food and booze, ha! Bad joke, I know...Got lots of beautiful presents, again another post dedicated to just that to come soon. One was from my James, a biograhpy on Coco Chanel. He knows me too well. I am defo getting lost in the french fansies of her life on my trip back to London...


Role on new years now...

xxx