Cookies

Sunday, 11 December 2011

...An Outfit Post...

...keeping the layers...



Yestreday, I had so much fun. Went over to Southampton for my friends, Emma, birthday for some shopping follwed by dinner. The others stayed over but I decided to come home. So glad I did, the weather is awful today so would not want to be travelling back hungover on a grim day.



I didn't take as many pictures as I would have like, but I got some instagrams of my outfit. Shamefully though on the train, after I had a few glasses of wine. I did, however, finish my role of film for my disposable. Stay tuned for those bad boys.



Today is a chilled day. Heading into Brighton bit later to finish my shopping and then continue on with my coursework. To be honest I just wanna stay indoors, and snuggle up in the duvet and watch films...

xxx