Cookies

Sunday, 18 December 2011

...Sunday Update #9 ...


Excuse the poor quality in this photo, but...ta dah...my new hair. Really loving it. Taking a while to get used to it. So what has been going on in my life. Not a lot. Finshed all my christmas shopping, woohoo. New hair. Christmas party (post soon), lots of work. James had another gig on Thursday, went dandy as usual. I took the time to go see 'My Week With Marilyn'. Amazing, beautiful and I have a new girl crush on Michelle Williams. Stunning performance. See it if you have yet to.

Have started my next assignment but have lost a bit of motivation on that front. Maybe its the weather or that Christmas is round the corner. Maybe something will happen tomorrow on that front.Can't wait for it to be finished.

My memory must be getting bad because I am struggling to remember what I've done this week. Clearly not a lot, ha. Did some really cool nail art, christmas style. Picture soon. Hope they stay decent for actual Christmas, working with children means my nails are always rubbish. Going to my dad's next week with James. Nervous and so excited. Love going to my dad's in the Lakedistrict. James has never been before so nervous for him. Also got our secret santa at work on Tuesday, again super excited for that. 

I think that's it...Have a few posts lined up for the coming week before I take a little break over the holiday season...

Love to you all...

xxx