Cookies

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

...Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...

...new hair...



I took the plunge on Monday and cut my hair. It was getting to the stage where it was just too long, boring and ‘nothing’. I get my hair cut by the same woman every time. She has been cutting my hair since I was very little, so she knows how the parting falls, what cut would suit the shape of my face and what kind of colour is best. The best part about the whole experience is that she comes to our house; it's more relaxed and chilled.

I had a lot of length chopped off and it feels so much healthier and lighter. I didn’t change my colour as it has stayed on pretty well since December. I am so pleased with it. I love the fringe. Kind of messy and easy to style.


Apart from this major change I haven't been up to much. Just working and flat hunting. More on that soon. Discoverd this lovely little cafe up the road from my house in London. Never been there before but had always seen it. The food was yum and the interior layout was so sute, with organic food prodcucts and kitsh style furniture. Loved it.




xxx