Cookies

Sunday, 12 February 2012

...Sunday update #12...

...back on my feet...

As you have read from my previous posts, my PGCE applications were unsuccessful, so I am now worknig out exactly where I want to be in the education system. I have been looking at the EYPS programme for professionals in Early Years, which will help further my position and career within the Earlys Years sector.

Recently I have been sketching more and am currently working on one; of course I will show you when finished. Alongside this I have been trying to work out what to do with my hair. The colour I am happy about but the length and style is just blah and boring. It needs shaking up. So as of tomorrow a major change will be happening. 

James has a gig coming up, in London this time supporting two major bands in their genre of music. Very excited and nervous for him. And very proud. We have both thrown ourselves into flat hunting. It is fun but also very slow. We have a viewing on Tuesday, which I'm hoping is the one. Looks nice from the pictures so fingers crossed.

In other news I pasted my level 3 in Early Years Childcare, yay!!!! So happy that I have a proper qualification behind me now. 

So this has been a positive week for me. I caught with friends and had a really long chat with my dear friend Tom, about everything. Was really good to get everything out. Had been too long since we last saw each other.

Happy Sunday and I'm off now to get ready for the BAFTAS.

xxx