Cookies

Friday, 23 March 2012

...The Sun Has His Hat...





Yay, internet has finally been activated in our new flat. Didn't know what to do with myself this past week without it. Shame really, as if I'm completely honest it has been a welcome breather. So of course I haven't been able to blog.




But luckily for you who have stuck with me, I have a some snaps of my outfits this week and will resume normal blogging from this afternoon. I have been super busy with moving and sorting out all my stuff. Feels so nice to be in our own place. Right next to the seafront and in the hub of town. Listening to the hustle and bustle of life. 






Had a lovely stroll down to the beach this morning and then a spot of cream tea and a wander round town. Now just have to hoover for my friends before the come and hang out. Hope your weekends have started on a good footing. Nice to be back to the blogging world. 

xxx