Cookies

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

...Jubilee, Part 1...

I have split my Jubilee weekend into two parts as I took so many picutres on Sunday, that there was too many to put into one post. This post will consist of the buzz around London. Being able to walk on the roads, the crowds building on the brigdes and the general atmosphere was amazing. Really infectous. People on roof tops, out on balconys; it really was superb.


My mum and I had headed up to Battersea Park for our experience of the boat pagent. Travel was relativily easy and hassel free. Apart from the weather we had a really marvellous time. The people we met were lovely and the anticipation of the Queen's arrival was felt by everyone. I am so glad I went up into London. There were screens all over the city showing old footage of the Queen and her reign thus far. This is an event that I will never get to experience again in my life-time...


xxx