Cookies

Sunday, 24 June 2012

...Looking at the Sun...


Obligatory nod to the weather, which seems to have reared its ugly head and given us some sunshine this weekend. Hurrah!

Been a lovely weekend catching up on sleep, working-out and nabbing some great charity shop finds (photos on those later, although you can see the new purple shirt in one/two of the pictures below). I have also been clearing out my wardrobe again. Find it so refreshing. I was much more careful this time making sure that I was giving away stuff that I knew for certain I would never wear again. Most it was either too big or too small, or random impulse splurges. I gave it all to charity rather than on ebay. I have gotten kind of bored of ebay and selling stuff. Too much agro. On another note I am feeling more positive of where I see my future in teaching and making the necessary steps to achieving that goal. Taking me a little longer than I initially thought. But that's life I suppose.


Here are a few snaps of my weekend. Some clothing snaps and mainly food. I have some proper posts coming up soon. Most of my time is being taken up with work, so do not have much to report on the blogging front. But I promise things around here will get better. We all go through this I think when blogging. Things become stale and uninspiring. Maybe I need to start setting myself projects and really take the time to think about what I want to post on here. I don't know, we will see.


Thank you to all those who still read my blog. It means a great deal me...

xxx