Cookies

Sunday, 1 July 2012

...Pastels...

Skirt - Charity shop (River Island), Jacket - H&M, Shoes - brand unknown (worn down)


Had a lovely day yesterday. If you follow me on twitter you will have seen the posts about it. Food, food amd more food. It was Armed Forces day and along the street from our flat there was a mini (and I mean tiny), local festival. Music, crafts and raffel stands. Me and James took the opportunity to nosey round the local produce section, snapping up some delicious 'Black Bomber' cheddar and a pot of stuffed olives. I also took the time to whip out my camera (photos to come) and practice my photography. Have not been using it enough and really want to get back into the habit.

My outfit consisted of light and pastel based colours. My legs are now permanently on show as I'm desperate for them to gain some colour. Unfortunately at work I have to be bit more conservative with my wardrobe but shorts are a must.


James cooked yesterday and treated me to a lovely feast. Even homemade yorkshire puddings (not as hard as I've been led to believe). We used the left over batter mix for pancakes today. Yummy.

Today was a good day as well and will have more pictures on that soon. They need a little editing as the light is so bright and washes out my images. Really should get a filter lense. Oh well.

Have a great week and hope your weekends were relaxing...

xxx