Cookies

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

...Outfits of Late...

Most of the time, I don't really get to take pictures of my outfits. Especially ones that I really like. This is due to having no time after work. I have taken to snapping quick pictures on my iphone. The outfits are very simple as working with children it's not worth wearing nice clothes. Case in point yesterday when I got tomato soup down my white top. Not good!


Sometimes though I do like what I wear to work and I feel showing day-to-day outfits gives a true representation of my life. And this is a personal blog I suppose. So here they are. Will be taking a little time out from blogging come Thursday until Monday. Am taking a little trip up North. I have a couple of posts lined up in the mean time. Hopefully a scheduled post. They do not always turn out how I want them to.

xxx