Cookies

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

...And the Bells Rang Out...


Here they are, my greatly condensed bunch of photographs from my cousin's wedding over the past weekend. It took some time in choosing which photos to post and what images would give you the best representation of the occasion. Hopefully these do the job. Well fingers crossed. The bride looked absolutely wonderful. Her dress was stunning. The table decorations were adorable and wonderfully cute. The flower arrangement and colours used complemented each other so well. Of course I had to take pictures of it all.


It was such a great day, with lots of laughter, delicious food and some even better red wine. There was the occasional dancing, or bad dancing shall I say. But what's a wedding without some bad dancing? The wedding began in the afternoon and lasted until midnight. So not too much of a late night. Got my required hours that allow me to function the next day, ha!

xxx