Cookies

Friday, 12 October 2012

...Coach Trip...


This maybe slightly premature of me, but from tomorrow I will be travelling, via coach, up to Wales to a lovely weekend sending my friend off to America in style. Here is a little snippet of what I will be wearing. Yes I have already packed. That's what I meant by premature, ha! But it's so agonising trying to figure out what I need to take and what I will be wearing, especially as we will be going out in the evening. Planning is a must.


The journey up and back I will wear the same outfit so that's pretty easy to figure out. Evening attire took some more thought. Finally I narrowed it down to one outfit. Usually I pack like four to be safe, but I feel happy with this choice. Plus it means I have made sure my luggage is light and easy to carry around. Yay!


So blogging will resume Sunday evening, with a weekly round of images. Hopefully I will have lots to tell and show after the weekend.

xxx