Cookies

Saturday, 24 November 2012

...It's Nearly That Time...

...Christmas Wishlist #1...

One week left until I can start celebrating Christmas. I cannot wait. Christmas and the whole atmosphere leading up to the 25th, is my favourite time of the year. Mulled drinks, warm layers, Christmas markets and nights in with a good film and a cup of Chai.

So, I compiled a Christmas Wishlist, which I will be adding to. I wanted to give you an idea of what's been taking my fancy this year and the little treats I would like to treat myself to.


I have read some great things about this Nate Berkus book, 'Things That Matter', from Vickyi's blog and quickly added it to my Amazon wishlist. It sounds amazing.

Whilst scouring Ebay and looking for little trinkets, I stumbled upon this cute link bracelet which I think is a perfect accessory for any occasion. Alongside this I am desperate to get my hands on a letter E mug. I love alphabet objects, such as the classic tote bags I see knocking about in the blogging world. Love them.

Another item that has been saved in my Ebay watch list for some time now is this gorgeous green bag, which I came across when reading Victoria's 'Wishlist...Ebay basket' posts. She has some great pieces in those posts and I just love flicking through them to see what catches my eye.

And finally, what would a wishlist be if it didn't contain the new 2013 Frankie Daily Journal. I have missed out year after year on getting this journal and am so hoping that this is the year it happens.

There you have it. My first little wishlist. Hopefully more things to come...

xxx