Cookies

Sunday, 20 January 2013

...Flashback of 2012...


Whilst I am no fashion blogger, looking back at some of my past posts I have found that posting my outfits here and there has been extremely enjoyable. There is still a long way to go in terms of how I present those images compared to the more professional fashion bloggers out there, and I am more than happy to leave them to it. They do a far better job. A lot of my outfits I never photograph, not that I don't want to. I either forget or cannot be bothered.

Flicking through my blog feed over the past few days, I have seen numerous 2012 summary posts and decided to jump on the bandwagon. It has been lovely seeing what everyone has done/achieved/worn. The outfits I've chosen are some of my favourite ones, and most of them are during the Spring/Summer seasons. Clearly I am thinking ahead to the warmer months. Cannot wait to get these outfits out again.

My style has not changed month over the past year, the one thing I would say though is that I don't dress up much as I used too. This is partly due to my line of work (Childcare) and that when I do have some free time, I spend it mostly in my lounge wear, relaxing. When I worked in London, I definitely wore a more varied wardrobe and I'm not going to lie, I do miss that. However, now when I do have the chance to plan an outfit, I try to make it special and really think about the way I want to look. 

So who knows maybe 2013 is the year I begin to divulge more of my style...


xxx