Cookies

Thursday, 21 February 2013

...Lemsip and Bed are my Friends...


Blah, blah blah is how I am feeling at the current moment. Have for sure picked up some kind of viral bug as I have not felt this bad in a long time. The common cold I can handle but achey joints, banging headaches and a jippy tummy are not symptoms I want to be friends with anymore. Luckily most of it has passed now I feel ready to make my way back into society without the fear of being contagious, ha! Again something else that gets me annoyed - having to take time off work. Really bugs me when I have to let people down and call in sick.


In order to keep myself occupied and not kill myself with boredom (another reason why I don't like being sick - it's boring), I documented my daily boringness to share with you all. Lots of films were involved. And lying horizontal.


Thankfully I have been back at today and getting the blood flowing back through my veins, breathing life into my limbs. Still don't feel great but sometimes wallowing in bed does not help either. My moto - gotta suck it up and get on with it.

xxx