Cookies

Saturday, 20 April 2013

...Outfit: Sunny Stripes...

Blazer - TU via Sainsbury, Trousers - Zara, Ballet pumps - Primark via Charity shop, Top - New Look via Charity shop


What a glorious day today. First picnic of the year done...Finally! Should of happened much earlier but not going to complain when the weather is this good. Vitamin D here I come. Today was the first day I braved shoes with no socks and it felt so good. Very simple outfit today; still windy down by the coast so a light jacket was needed and this striped, jersey blazer from the TU range at Sainsbury was perfect. Very blue today I was, with my trousers and ballet pumps. A wonderful find in my local charity shop and such a steal at £3.


Spent the day lazying around in bed, perfecting some yoga moves with the sun beaming through the window and then a gentle stroll along the beach with a picnic in the park to top it off.

How have you all spend your Saturday's?

xxx