Cookies

Saturday, 28 December 2013

...Beating the Crowds...



Ear muffs - Present, Faux furr coat - TkMaxx, Jeans - Miss Selfridge, Trainers - Nike (Present)


Today being such a bright and sunny day, I thought it a good enough time as any to face the post-Christmas sales. I braced myself for the cold weather, wrapping up warm n my new ear muffs. My ears were ever so toasty. I wanted to find some treasures with my Christmas money I was lucky enough to receive. I now value and appreciate online shopping so much more after today. Worthing isn't the busiest of places and shopping is usually a fairly stress-free affair. Not today. Packed, packed, packed. 

However, I did manage to breach the crowds and nabbed myself some bargains. Only a handful. I was undecided as to what I wanted to spend my voucher on. I always want to find something special and something I know I really want. There's always the New Year sales. 


Today though I came away with a new 2014 diary. Very simple and classic in black. I found the other two beauties in Topshop and had, had my eye on those shoes for a long time. Patience is a virtue they say. Plus with my NUS they were reduced further. I love a good bargain me and am planning a little post on my regular trips to the local carboots and charity shops. Have recently picked up some delightful treasures.

Now I must get back to devouring those chocolate coins. Oh, only if they were real. Everything does look better when sprinkled with golden coins...


xxx