Cookies

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

...More Treats Please...


Well I have been truly inspired to create as many wish lists as possible. They have been all over the blogishpere lately. Have been rummaging through the internet clearance boxes, looking for some thrifty bargains. These three beauties I found here on Stylight, which can I say is shamazing. Why have I never been on there before? Some wonderful items to choose from. These jumped out at me, especially the blue bag. Perfect for those days when you don't want to have to carry your life around. And the pink shoes, ah, gorgeous. Again they would go wonderfully with a pair of skinnies and plain top. Actually now I come to think of it, all these styled together with some black jeans/trousers creates a pretty good outfit. So many options to choose from that it was difficult to narrow them down. But I do feel my wardrobe is lacking somewhat without these items.

Merry Christmas everyone!

xxx