Cookies

Friday, 10 January 2014

...Ford Airfield...


So, first week back at work and I've already gone more than two days between each post. Work really does suck any creativity from me. It really does. Anyways, continuing on from my last post, I wanted to show one of my favourite places to visit on a sunny Saturday morning - Ford Airfield in West Sussex.

I've already spoken of my love of second hand finds and the beauty of hunting through someone else's rubbish. Ford carboot is the first place I think of going. It's big, it's free and it contains a whole variety of objects from clothes, to general brick-a-brack to gorgeous old furniture. James and I spend a good hour hunting through lost treasures, scouring each stall to find some gems. This is the place where I picked up those beautiful old Jane Austin books. I have also managed to grab a few old china dishes for housing my jewellery. Delicate, bone china is always available at any car boot, and I just love picking up a few bits an bobs. Be prepared though to haggle and make sure you're spending your pennies wisely. The worst thing is coming away feeling ripped off...


xxx