Cookies

Monday, 27 January 2014

...Misc: My fave things of the moment...


It seemed that a few of you liked my previous post on my fave Winter must haves. So, I thought to carry on with this theme and show you some of what I've been lusting over this past month. Firstly these candles from the TU range at Sainsbury. I really do love the TU collection, from their clothing line to home furnishings. Each season brings new flavours of stylish, simple yet affordable fashion and interior must haves. Both of these candles smell wonderful. My fave being the Lavender & Geranium. Soothing and relaxing after those tried, stressful days. I nabbed these beauties in the New Year sale. Always a great time to grab a bargain.

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will have seen the wish lists displaying my need for a good watch. I have seen loads knocking about from the classic rose gold Michael Kors and have kept my eyes peeled open for ones more in my price range. As the lucky girl that I am, my James got a gorgeous, plain, gold chained watch. Very simply and classic. It's chunky enough to wear as a statement piece of jewellery, paired with a delicate ring or two. Love it. Now I have my perfect weekend, evening watch.

Another fave item of the moment is Alexa Chung's kind of style autobiography. Such a beautiful book. The imagery within is so inspiring and the anecdotes along with them are short, sweet and simple. I knew this would be a book I would want when I saw the initial press for it. And as he is already so good at gifting giving, my wonderful boyfriend acquired it for Christmas. Cant quite believe how lucky I am to have a boyfriend so in-tune to my tastes and never ending wish lists…


xxx