Cookies

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

…Before Sunset...

Shoes - Peacocks, Coat - Debenhams via charity shop, Tights - Accessories


Sunday evening, I watched one of the most beautiful sunsets over Worthing beach that I hadn't seen in a long time. James went off to play snooker with his dad, and I decided to take a stroll down on the beach and snap away with the ever changing evening light. It was crisp, fresh and bleakly beautiful at that time of the evening. It is so peaceful and quiet, you can't help but take stock of your life, whilst gazing out to sea. I felt so calm and relaxed, listening to the waves and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the moon. Big, round and pink. Stunning really. Might start making this a regular occurrence at the weekend. After a big dinner, taking a stroll down to the front and taking time to think about the past week and the things to come.


Everything seems to going swimmingly at the moment and I've been trying to be more accepting of things that happen and not let stuff bother me. It is what it is and not much can change that. Accepting what happens means you can move on and continue living. Maybe it's all these sutras I've been reading and getting back into yoga and meditating that's helping me re-focus…

xxx