Cookies

Sunday, 27 April 2014

…Around Town...

Another busy weekend coming to an end. It seems my social life is on a good turn at the moment. I think after next weekend, I will be ready for some 'me' time and some introverted activities. I do like it though having things to do. Seeing my diary filled with events and occasions; however, it is also really important for me to have time where I don't have to talk to people or put myself out there. Balance is key…


So, here are my snaps from the local fair last week. Most of my images were too crowded from all the people along the front. It was taking forever waiting for people to move out of the way. Irks me a little. Most of the time people can see that you have a camera and you'd think they would wait for you to take the picture. But, alas, no that was not the case last Monday. Oh, well, I did manage to get some decent snaps…

xxx