Cookies

Thursday, 1 May 2014

…OUTFIT: Illustrated...

Now I am not studying and having finished with the books (for a while), I am more inclined to do things that I enjoy and find comfort in. One of those things is drawing. I haven't done a post like this in such a long time. It has felt extremely nice getting back into my little sketches. What would be fantastic is finding local drawing classes here in Worthing I can goto in the Summer. Art and sketching has always come naturally to me and when I get into the swing of it, it becomes a very liberating and relaxing hobby of mine.

These images are of outfits from the past three weekends. The Audrey one, I'm not too keen on. A little smudge here and there. Pastel, charcoal and chalk are very unforgiven when you get something wrong. Need to practise more and I'm sure things will get better…


xxx