Cookies

Sunday, 4 January 2015

…Beauty: Some delightful treats...


These are just some of the wonderful gifts I received this year! One very lucky girl. The ones I wanted to share with you were some of the beauty products I got. I don't think you can ever have enough bath stuff. It is always handy to have an extra moisturiser or shower cream, or a perfume. I love smelly stuff. Who doesn't want to pamper themselves every once in a while?

So, on my wish-list this year was a set of new make-up brushes. I am not amazing at applying make-up but find with the right tools, it is much easier to get a cleaner finish. I saw these on Amazon (see link in this post) and thought they looked lovely. From the wooden handles to the full array of different brushes. I have been using them over the past week and feel my make-up looks cleaner and fresher, and more even. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with using your fingers, sometimes it's quicker to do so, but when I want to make the effort then using my brushes and taking my time is much more preferable.

Secondly, the collection of Crabtree and Evelyn stuff I got is just divine. Especially the hand therapy collection. I used the exfoliator last night combined with the moisturiser and it was amazing. My hands have never felt so soft before. This will definitely be my weekly treat to myself on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

On a not so beauty not, this book is so witty and delightful. Have seen it cropping up on my Instagram feeds over the past few weeks. If you have it enjoy, and if not get it! Plus following on from my last well-being post, these new yoga pants are so comfy and another item ticked off my wish-list. A very lucky girl indeed this year. I hope you all received some well deserved gifts this year too!

xxx