Cookies

Friday, 6 February 2015

…Life of a Student...

Studying and then sometimes remembering to blog - a hard balance to achieve.

Why should it be so? Blogging is a hobby, an outlet, a space to chitter chatter away, and the fact that people take the time to read and comment means a lot to me. Most of the time I'm posting because I like creating an online diary - a collection of posts and image that document my life, from food, to travelling to things I enjoy.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about posting constant content as this isn't my full time job, and those who do, do this full-time I applaud you and love what you do. For me, nah, I like coming and going from this online space as I please without feeling the pressure of having to post worthwhile content. I write and post about the things that interest me and if others find them interesting then, great, thank you for reading. If then thats cool too.

For me my passion is teaching and education. Working with and supporting young children through their learning journeys. Let me tell you, it is not easy job but if it was easy would I still enjoy. Um, not sure. I like the challenge of having to inspire and motivate young children. I truly do. Currently I am working hard to achieve this dream. This term is going to one hell of a term with two assignments and pretty much, full on teaching. But that's the way it goes. Teaching isn't simple. It's multi-faceted and the expectations are high and rightly so. People entrust their children into the hands of teachers to help them learn about the world around them. To be able to be a part of that system is a joy and a privilege.

So at the moment, blogging will be a way for me to document moments and snippets of life. Maybe my other passion, yoga, maybe bits on food and my general daily musings. Life at the moment is taking a back seat for studies. Am hoping to be on a better note soon

xxx